25 December 2010

Because it's Christmas

I could and should be doing a number of other things right now, but I just couldn't resist sharing a bit of the Christmas spirit with you!
Please take a chance and look at this website. It's full of wonderful messages and will really uplift you! Promise.

Last night, the Smiths came over to do the Christmas thing because they have plans with his family today. After opening presents (we're taking them to Walt Disney World in August!!!) we played this game called "Things" we laughed and laughed and laughed. We laughed so much I still have a headache :) This is how my family celebrates. I love them sooo much! I really didn't need any presents today. But it's nice to snuggle up in my zebra print snuggie!


Merry Christmas, 
Love, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment